2 lbs. thin/baby Rainbow carrots or regular orange carrots with tops on
3 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves or a couple sprigs
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Wash the carrots and trim off the tops, leaving about 1" of the stem on.
3. Place the carrots in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Toss with all the remaining ingredients until thoroughly coated.
4. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes or until lightly browned and just tender, turning the carrots over once with a spatula or tongs halfway through the cooking period.
5. Serve immediately or at room temperature.