1 head of cauliflower cut into florets (or 2 lbs. of packaged cauliflower florets)
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
3/4 tsp. ground red chile (cayenne pepper)
1 tsp. ground coriander
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. brown mustard seeds
4-5 tbsp. vegetable oil
2-3 tbsp. fresh lime or lemon juice
2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
Extra lime or lemon wedges for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place the cauliflower florets into a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Toss lightly until combined. Spread the florets onto a foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer.
3. Roast the cauliflower for 35-40 minutes, turning over about every 10 minutes with a spatula.
4. When the cauliflower florets are browned and al dente, remove from the oven. Toss with 2-3 tbsp. of fresh lime or lemon juice.
5. Plate the cauliflower on a serving platter. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro and extra lime or lemon wedges on the side.
6. Serve as a snack, appetizer, or veggie side dish. Great with steamed white rice!