6 eggs, beaten
8-oz. frozen oysters, defrosted & rinsed clean
Tang Oh, Pak Choi, or other Chinese cabbage, chopped
3/4 cup sweet potato powder
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 tsp. salt
It's best to cook this recipe in two portions (otherwise, the omelette will be really hard to flip).
1. Combine sweet potato powder, salt & water in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl, and set aside.
Heat 1 1/2 tbsp. of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add 1/2 of the oysters and cook about 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour in half of the sweet potato powder mixture over the oysters. Cook about 2-3 minutes or until partially cooked.
4. Pour half of beaten eggs over the oyster mixture and top with half of the chopped veggies. Press down with a spatula. Flip omelette over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until done.
5. Make a second omelette with the remaining ingredients. Each omelette will serve 2 persons (or one, if you're really hungry).
5. Serve with sweet chili sauce.