3 slices bacon, thinly sliced
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium head of green cabbage, cored and shredded
1 tsp. salt
1 cup water
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add the bacon slices and saute 3-4 minutes until they just start to brown.
2. Add the garlic and stir-fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the shredded cabbage, stir well, and cook 3-4 minutes. Add the salt, toss to combine, the add the water.
4. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 5-6 minutes or until the veggies are just tender (don't overcook or they will become mushy).
5. Serve with steamed white rice.