1 tbsp. sesame oil
2 tsp. soy sauce
1/4 tsp. Shichimi Togarashi
1. Place the trimmed asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet.
2. Toss with the sesame oil, soy sauce and Shichimi Togarashi.
3. Set up your grill or preheat your oven to 375F.
4. Place a perforated disposable aluminum tray (if you have one) over the grill grate. Using tongs, place the asparagus spears in a single layer over the tray and grill for 5-10 minutes or until just crisp-tender (if roasting in the oven, place the asparagus on the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 5-10 minutes or until just tender).
5. Serve as a side or as is.