2 1/2 lbs. Kobe/Wagyu Beef Tri-Tip
1. Lightly season all sides of the Tri-Tip with black pepper, salt, onion & garlic powder. Cover with foil and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Heat your grill (charcoal or gas) to 400F. Sear the beef 10 minutes on each side.
3. Wrap the Tri-Tip in foil and move to the side of the grill to indirect heat.
4. Continue grilling the beef for about 30 minutes or until the internal temperature registers 130F.
5. Remove wrapped meat to a chopping board and let rest for 10-15 minutes. Unwrap and slice to serve.